Halloween contact lenses are extremely fun and for that reason, the demand is ever-increasing for these special effects Halloween contact lenses.
So many users are going to be using Halloween contact lenses for the first time this Halloween. For that reason, they are going to be asking questions like how should we put in contact lenses without hurting our eyes. That is a genuine concern for newbies. So that is what we are going to discuss today.
Below we are going to list down the steps that will tell you how to put in your contact lenses skillfully.
Top Ways To Put In Contact Lenses Like A Pro
- 1. Wash your hands. Forever constant. Always wash your hands properly with warm water and then dry them off before touching your Halloween contact lenses such as the white sclera contacts
- 2. Keep the lens cup side up. Put the lens on the index finger and thumb cup side up.
- 4. Hold the upper eyelid and lower eyelid. Use your other hand’s index finger and thumb to hold the upper eyelid upwards and the lower eyelid downwards. Make sure to keep the balance right
- 5. Put in the lens now. Now put the lens carefully onto the eye, sometimes it settles in right away without any blinking. But most of the time you will have to place the lens inside and blink a lot to make sure the lens is settled in properly.
- 6. Check Lens Movement. Now move your eyes in every direction to check if the lens is moving perfectly in every direction. Check carefully that your vision isn’t getting blurred or the lens isn’t causing any discomfort.
- 7.after effects of placing the lens. If the lens is having air bubbles on it after settling in there are two ways to fix that. First, you can take it out and place it again. Second, you drag the lens with your index finger around the eye so that the bubble goes away. Repeat the same process of placing in the Halloween contacts like the white sclera contacts on the other eye.
- 8. Have a look at yourself in the mirror. Now you need to check yourself with your Halloween costume as to how are you looking in front of the mirror? Good? So now you are all good to go to your Halloween party.